- Date : September 6th, 2019
- Time : 8AM – 5PM
- Category : Practice Management
- Host : KLAS Solutions
- Title : Know Your Numbers (for Dentists), Insurance Billing 101(for Front Staff), Hookah and EVAP and how it Effects the Oral Cavity (hygiene & Assistants) & Team Building (Everyone for afternoon session)
Event Description :
This presentation includes many aspects of the dental practice. The morning session will look at dental numbers for your practice with professionals from Crossroads Tax Advisory, Northwestern Mutual, Huntington Bank and KLAS Solutions. Front Team members will receive a morning session on Insurance Billing 101, and Hygienist & Assistants will learn about the newest craze of Hookah and EVAP and how it effects the mouth. In the afternoon we will get your team together for a team building session.
Learn ……… What numbers do you need to know to grow at the right time and what steps do you need to take for a smooth transition.
Know Your Numbers.
- Number of operatories to accommodate growth.
- Scheduling- correct # of hours needed for hygiene and doctor(s) to accommodate your patient base.
- Number of team members/roles and responsibilities.
- Equipment/technology requirements.
- Hygiene program- including production and perio program.
- Systems in place for continuity and to avoid chaos.
- Tax Implication for your practice – Crossroads Tax Advisory.
- What keeps you up at Night – Northwestern Mutual.
- Understand Funding – Huntington Bank.
Hookah and EVAP and the Oral Cavity.
To inform and educate the dental professional about their role as health providers, regarding Hookah, EVAP and other current trends of tobacco use. To promote individual and community education to increase the awareness of tobacco trends and its negative impact on the oral cavity.
Insurance Billing 101
To inform and educate on submitting “clean” claims the 1st time and avoiding resubmissions. Learn dental terminology, and what is collectable at time of service.
- Understand Importance of Team synergy.
- Develop team skills.
- Create A fun way to do team building.
- Become a Patient-Centered Communicator.
- Increase Team harmony.
- Implement Patient Acceptance.
|CE Credits:||7 CE Hours|
|Venue:||Soaring Eagle Casino, Mt. Pleasant, MI|
|Location:||6800 Soaring Eagle Blvd, Mt Pleasant, MI 48858|
|Map Link:||Soaring Eagle Casino, Mt Pleasant, MI 48858|
|Cost:||Doctors: $149 +Tax (where applicable) Team Members: $99|
|Additional Notes:||E.g. Breakfast and lunch will be provided. After hour party with open bar and DJ from 6-11PM
Refund & Cancellation Policy :
All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing. A full refund, less $50.00, non-refundable administration fee per person will apply to all cancellations with 30 or more business days’ notice. Less than 30 business days’ notice-no refund will be issued.
KLAS Solutions LLC
Nationally Approved PACE Program
Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by
any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.